Valtrex side effects
Intake of Valtrex may cause serious allergic reactions. Breathing trouble, closed throat, swollen lips, tongue, or face are the most serious ones. Don't ignore side effects as these may have serious consequences. Rush to your doctor in such cases.
Users of Valtrex may experience side effects vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation, or abdominal pain, headache quite often. These are common but less harmful.
Side effects like excruciating pain during menstruation, stomach cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, unusual stool, chest pain, tremor, yellow eyes or skin are very are but the possibilities can't be ruled out.
The occurrences of side effects like backache, mood swing, and pulsating heartbeat and threatening high blood pressure, skin problems, swollen hands and legs, tension, nervousness is rare but found.
During the nascent period of usage, patients are sure to have:
- Increased thirst;
- Irregular urination;
- Stomach pain;
- Stomach upset;
Side effects like:
- Unusual bleeding;
- Sudden sever with fever;
- Sore throat;
- Blood in urine or stool;
- Black stools;
Although not found quite often Valtrex has been responsible for:
- Loosening of skin;
- Increased heartbeat;
- Especially of the hands and feet;
- Breathing trouble;
- Blurred and altered vision;
- Bluish coloring;
- Bleeding or oozing from puncture sites or mucous membranes;
Cases with side effects like:
- Fluctuating mood;
- Itching or skin rash;
- Large hive-like swelling on face eyelids lips tongue throat hands legs feet sex organs;
- Muscle cramps;
- Swelling of eyelids face feet hands lower legs or lips swollen painful;
- Tender lymph nodes (glands) in neck;
- White spots in mouth or on lips;